Sabtu, 26 Agustus 2017
Good Morning guys, How goes the world? Do you lack enthusiasm and a zest for life? Are you somebody who believes that ‘I will do that’ but never actually does it. If you never do what you intend to do, you may well have a problem with motivation. When you have motivation, you are driven and more determined to create the life that you want to live. You don’t suddenly believe that everything in life is easy but you know that you are prepared to do whatever it takes to achieve your goal, regardless of what challenge that poses.
Many people suffer from a lack of motivation but just because it is common, it does not mean that you should accept that way of living. You were not put on Earth to live the same life as everybody else. You have your own purpose, your own goals and you will also have your motivations. Maybe you are unhappy with the life you are living or, maybe you are just unhappy with one or two aspects of that life. Either way, change is required.
Well, if you are unhappy with something, doing the same thing over and over again is not going to change something. The desire to change is one of the most important factors in goal setting but it is not enough to have that desire just once. Desire for change must be maintained throughout the process and that is what motivation really is. When you set a goal, you are looking to change something. It is useful to ask yourself the following questions, "How will you benefit from accomplishing your goal?, "Are you ambitious enough to stand out in whatever you do?", "Do you truly believe that you’re capable of accomplishing the aspirations you hoped for?" If you answer these questions honestly, you will have a better sense of your motivation levels.
Motivation is one of the most important factors in determining the level of success that you will achieve. Motivation is required throughout the entire goal process. The following are some key reasons why motivation is so important:
1. Identifying a goal : Goals come from a desire to change something in your life. You may be motivated by positive or negative factors. Maybe you are unhappy with some aspect of your life. If this is the case, you would identify what you want instead and set a goal to achieve it. Alternatively, there may be something which you enjoy in life but you would like to experience more of it or, there may be something which you would like to add to your life. Whether it is a desire for change, a desire to add more or, a desire to add something new, it is motivation for improved circumstances which inspires the goal.
2. Prioritisation : Whatever you want to achieve in life, you will need to commit yourself to it and focus your energy on it. There is only so much that you can do as time and energy are limited resources. As you are constantly inundated with things that you could do, you need to be able to prioritise our activities and focus on the most important task .This allows you to achieve your best results. Motivation is critical in helping you to determine which activities should be prioritised.
3. Action : Anybody can draw up a plan but the value of that plan will never be known until you put it into action. Setting a goal is not enough to achieve it. You need to take consistent, decisive and effective action to bring that goal to reality. The difference between those who consistently take action towards their goals and those who do not, is motivation. There will be days when you don’t really want to do anything. On these days, it is your high levels of motivation that will push you through.
4. Overcoming Setback : This can be applied to all goals. How many times have you given up on something just because you hit an obstacle? Almost any goal worth achieving is going to require some resilience. You will hit obstacles and when you do, you must decide whether you will continue or give up. Motivation will ensure that you keep going.
5. Staying The Course : Many of your most important goals will require a great deal of time to accomplish. It is easy to lose motivation and lose sight of your objectives. If you allow this to happen, you may never reach your end goal. It requires a special kind of person to keep their eye on the prize for a long period of time and, keep taking consistent action towards their goal. What makes these people special is that they are highly motivated and they take action to reinforce their motivation on a regular basis.
And, a clear vision for life and, effective goals to realise that vision, are essential if you want to live your best life. However, goals and a vision are only dreams unless you take consistent action to bring them to life. To take this consistent action requires motivation. Motivation rarely happens by accident and, when it does, it rarely lasts for long. If you want to experience the long-lasting motivation which will help you to stick with your most important goals, from conception to achievement, you are going to need to work on it. No matter what goal you set, never lose sight of your need for motivation as it will be the one thing that will push you through the tough times.
HAVE A NICE DAY TO ALL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD...
Ada sebuah keinginan dan rasa yang dalam, sulit untuk digerakkan bahkan dikeluarkan. Manakala sebuah tujuan adalah se...
Ketika Hati diperbaiki maka dosa-dosa besar terampuni dan jika seorang hamba bertekad meninggalkan dosa, maka ia akan diliputi...
Tekad yang kita miliki semata-mata Allah yang mendatangkan, harapan yang kita simpan semata-mata Allah yang menghadirkan, da...
Kebanyakan orang sekarang bercerita dan mengisahkan kehidupannya sebagai suatu perbuatan yang sangat berharga, dimana ia telah mengukir...